51% of women told us, in research conducted by Maiden Voyage, that they have at some point felt vulnerable when staying in a hotel. Hotels are public spaces, attracting all kinds of scenarios and people.
This informative webinar will help you to reduce the risk of you becoming a victim of crime and help you to avoid safety related incidents when staying away from home.
During this one-hour pre-recorded webinar, you will learn about:
- Threats and risks,
- Identifying and booking a safe hotel,
- The obligations that hotels have to keep you safe and how to challenge them when they don’t,
- What to do in case of a hotel fire,
- Protecting your belongings,
- Staying safe in your hotel bedroom and public spaces,
- Hotel room intruders and how to avoid them!
This webinar will benefit both male and female business travellers and is part of the Maiden Voyage Travel Wellbeing Webinar Series.
Here is a summary of how we use your data within this Learning Management System:
- To supply you with the eLearning you have been assigned, to track your progress and eMail you a certificate of completion at the end of each module.
- You will have access to the Learning Management System for the period of the contract with either you as an individual or this may be through your company. This is usually for a period of a year. Your data will be deleted within three months of the end of the contract period. You will not have access to the Learning Management System or eLearning after this time.
- Should you wish to stay in touch with us, you can do so by subscribing to our monthly newsletter. We never spam or sell your data to third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time. We just like to keep you informed of top travel safety tips, competitions and information we think you will find useful. You can register for this via our website - www.maiden-voyage.com
All our prices are inclusive of VAT.
Other Important Information to Note:
- There are instructions on how to navigate each module under topic one and we advise you read these carefully. Please pay particular attention to how to exit the course upon completion.
- The modules contain images, videos, sounds, animations and interactive elements throughout. Please therefore be patient if loading takes a few seconds.
- If you are taking this course on a smart device, you will need to ensure you have a strong WiFi connection (free hotel WiFi may not work).
- You may need to turn your smart device to landscape for some parts of the module
- All users will need to enable pop-ups.
- All case studies used have been taken from real women and their experiences, however the voiceovers and images have been changed to protect identity.
- The Ground Transportation module contains Product Placement.
- Your module may have an expiry date. Check whether this is the case. You have until this date to complete the module. There is a short assessment at the end of each module. Upon passing, you will be emailed your certificate or you may be able to access it via logging in to the Learning Management System (LMS).
- All content is the Copyright © of Maiden-Voyage.com Limited
- If you have any questions or problems, please do get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you benefit from and enjoy the modules and we always welcome feedback!
Your cart is empty